Virtual P.A. with the
Want to be part of an exciting project?
We are looking for a Virtual P.A. (self employed / contracted) to help us move up to the next level.
As we move towards our post-covid growth, launching new online courses and workshops, improve our connectivity and digital engagement with Clients, Partners and new course participants, we need someone who can help with a number of tasks as we gear up and engage with our market.
You can be part of that – we will be looking to remunerate you in a different, modern way too, with digital currency! As supporters of Scotcoin – Scotland’s currency for change – you earn coin by helping us throughout the remainder of 2021, prior to this exciting currency being listed later in the year. This is a huge opportunity for you to be part of the digital currency wave as well as helping develop the Edinburgh Institute!
- Digital skills: social media, newsletter/email html
- Some (simple) design expertise: photoshop, newsletter
- Calendar / Event management and support (organised!)
- Contact / Partner management: calls, email, accounting
- Happy to handle enquiries and confident with anyone
- Happy, stress-free work; we like the excitement of delivering real value
- We don’t measure ‘time on the job’ – we agree tasks
- Virtual / home working, but preferably close to Edinburgh!
- Just ping an email with your LinkedIn profile and contact details to: