CHOOSE AN OPTION THAT WORKS FOR YOU!
Total flexibility. Whether you are looking for a quick fix, a rapid renewal, or a longer period of a sustainable, lasting, and world-beating Competitive Advantage. Your choice…
Quick Fix, Powerful Advantage,
or Long-term Edge.
Its up to you. Dive in and sort out today’s challenges.
Or create a sustained Competitive & Compelling Advantage.
- 1 day: CHOOSE from:
- Either Competitive Advantage
- or Maximising Price & Value
- or Compelling Advantage
- 1 workshop at the Institute
- 1 Action Plan
- Standard support
3 Day Programme
- 3 days: FULL programme:
- > Competitive Advantage AND
- > Maximising Price & Value AND
- > Compelling Advantage – All 3!
- 3 workshops at the Institute
- 1 Competitive & Compelling Plan
- Enhanced support
- 1 full Non-Executive Director
- > On your Board as a Partner
- > Working with you (‘skin in the game’)
- > Guaranteeing your edge – always
- 1 meeting or workshop / month*
- 1 virtual or in-person meetings
- Premium support
* NED option: 24 month contract applies for NED option; all meetings/workshops, virtual or in-person meetings held at the Institute unless agreed otherwise. All options above are standard and terms apply.
What You Get
Whatever option you choose, you get real, rapid and easily deployed actions.
IT IS SOLELY YOURS
No boiler-plate template solutions – it is your own distinctive advantage. Yours. And only yours. So it truly is a U.S.P.!
Be Different - Your True U.S.P.
This is no cosmetic exercise; creating an edge that stands out from all your competitors. For up to 2 years!
Clear Engagement & Results
Whatever option, working with us is clear, rapid and easy. Your resulting edge quickly crafted, presented and promoted.
No stuffy, buzz-word packed reports. Practical actions only. Small, but really significant changes that work.
A dedicated competitiveness specialist. On you side. Offering a blow-by-blow creation & deployment process. Easy.
You & Your Top People
We take you and your people through a robust process to help you build a remarkable (and sustainable) edge.